Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello all! I just created a special little spot to post sneak peeks and teasers of what goodies the Mab Graves booth at Blythecon is going to have in store this year!
Doors open at 10am ^_^ I can't wait to meet all of you!!

 Wednesday -A Mab Girl
Custom EBL Blythe by Mab Graves

  Wolfie - A Mab Boy 
Custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Brynn - A Mab Girl custom 
FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Sterling - A Mab Girl 
Custom EBL Excellent Hollywood by Mab Graves

Adonica - A Mab Girl
Custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Ardith - A Mab Girl 
custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Farrah - A Mab Girl 
Custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Olivia - A Mab Girl 
Custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Caprica - A Mab Girl 
Custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

 Dorian - A Mab Girl 
Custom FBL Blythe by Mab Graves

Ooak hand-painted Blythe cameos by Mab Graves 

Ooak hand-painted Blythe cameos by Mab Graves

Ooak hand-painted mini Blythe cameos by Mab Graves  
Ooak hand-painted Blythe string pull cameo charms by Mab Graves

Over 90 ooak Vintage Mab Couture dresses (teaser pics of a few!)

Over 90 ooak Vintage Mab Couture dresses (teaser pics of a few!)

Blythe Silhouette cameos by Mab Graves

Rainbows of Mab Couture Sugarplum Slippers

Rainbows of Mab Couture Fancy Lace Boots

Every color of Sweet Sally hair bow under the sun (including LOTS of brand new ones!)

Vintage 1960's Blythe Tea Party, Kitchen Rement, New Mini dolls and Mad Hatter Teacup Hats!

Free set of eye chips with the first 20 purchases!!

See you all at Blythecon!!!

I will be accepting Paypal and credit cards (hopefully!) but will be giving 10% discounts on all cash purchases!
************Please note! These pieces will all be available EXCLUSIVELY at Blythecon this year! Please no emails about early pre-sales ^_^
Thank You!

9 comments:

  1. So excited to meet you and see all of your lovely girls and goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Your girls are all so lovely Mab!! And those little outfits are to die for!! Wish I was going to Blythecon!!
    ~Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mab, you got some mad skills, I wish I was going!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you have been a very busy girl......your booth should look absolutely amazing on the day and I so wish I didn't live on the other side of this globe so I could go just to see all this in person. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding beautiful gorgeousness! I want to eat it all up with miniature pink spoons, good grief that is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It 's all very beautiful. Mab dear you are an extraordinary force of nature !I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my dear....this is *really* when I wish I owned a Blythe doll, when I see all this fabulousness!! I've been wanting one of your darlings for over a year now! They are SO special!
    Have fun at the convention, I'm sure everyone will be fawning over your goodies!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my eyes just fell right out of my head! WOWEE!! How I wish I could have been there and become bankrupt at your stall darling! Too much beauty for me! Waaah! xxx Sylvie

    ReplyDelete